Saturday, August 18, 2018

Anchor with Redline

I waved to Redline during the Single-handed race as she was heading out.  Later they invited me to raft up.  Tempted .. did it.  After inflating the Canadian Tire toy dinghy.

Departed at about 17:15. Nice downwind sail to Dowkers south.  Decided to anchor and Redline picked me up on their dinghy about 19:20.  Nice supper aboard Redline.  Chloe was telling me about the cruise they just came back from.

The next morning the cockpit had some bugs, but nowhere as bad as last week's shad flies.  Got some bad news from Daniele.  Sailed back to the club in 4-5 knots of east winds.  Puttered around the club, played with the Torqeedo on the toy dinghy. Toy dinghy was a bad idea.

Helped Ted dock and rig his topping lift on Cygnus.

Packed up the car, got the trailer and went to Daniele's to pick up my tires and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clogged Primary fuel filter

Primary Filter Chris drove me down to the club with boat stuff for his launch and to resolve my Yanmar problems. We launched Flow Control wi...