Thursday, August 30, 2018

Race with Norm - Last GNS

The winds looked light all afternoon.  I texted Norm in the early afternoon to see if he was interested or not.  No answer.  About 5, I decided to call Norm to say I was not going.  I went out to the bank and it was nice outside.  It was a long weekend.  Ahh what the hell, I called Norm back and see if he was available.  I drove to the club and made it there about 17:45, departed while tiding up the boat from last weekend.  The long weekend looked liked it was going to be shortened
 by rain, so we'll take whatever we can.

I helmed.  We sailed the first triangle when the winds died and it got dark.  Trying to get to the leeward mark, RC finally cancelled the race.  We motored back and had supper at the club. Besides the Lasers, we were the only club boat there.

Slept aboard and took Friday off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clogged Primary fuel filter

Primary Filter Chris drove me down to the club with boat stuff for his launch and to resolve my Yanmar problems. We launched Flow Control wi...