Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Windless Tuesday

Daniele was in Cape Cod so it was just Chris and Norm.
The forecast looked promising

I got to the club at 5:10 and pulled the 155 from the locker.  Chris was talking with Norm on Redline.

I could not decide if I wanted to put up the 155 for the next few days of light winds.


Actual graph of winds
There was little time and little winds.  We did not put up the 155.

We left the harbour and the lake was mirror calm after the first buoy.  We motored towards the gut when Ghost Owl came back, saying the race was cancelled.

We motor around drifted and eventually got to the sandbars, swam, had some beer and nuts.

Got back at 8, sandwiches looked boring so we went to Ye Old Orchard.

Chris drove me back to the office with the Sailrite and bike.

Then winds started up around midnight with a good little rain storm after I cycled home.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Clogged Primary fuel filter

Primary Filter Chris drove me down to the club with boat stuff for his launch and to resolve my Yanmar problems. We launched Flow Control wi...