Friday, August 31, 2018

Friday Fun Race


There was just Jimmy and me there for the Friday Fun race.

I called Mary to see if she was available and she was supposed to go with Audrey but they were concerned there was too much wind for the two of them so I invited them to come on Bellum.

Jimmy helmed.  Good start. We were only a few seconds late in a very crowded start line.  Antanas was barged out by Ghost Owl.

Nice sailing,  but, we finished close to last. Fugu was beating us until the end.  A Tanzer 22 kept up with us but were not able to pass us.  Not too impressive that he could keep up with us.

The winches were surprisingly smoother.

The photos were badly overexposed because the camera was set for Hi ISO.  I fixed what I could with Lightroom.

Super at the club, gave the car keys to Audrey so she could go home for supper and get the filet mignon for tomorrow's raft-up.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Clogged Primary fuel filter

Primary Filter Chris drove me down to the club with boat stuff for his launch and to resolve my Yanmar problems. We launched Flow Control wi...