Friday, October 1, 2021

Quickie

After returning from overnight at Grand Anse, I tidied up the boat and locker, removed the extra telecom battery, I loaded the car with stuff to bring home.

The big decision was to take the bike or car home.  Frankie was still cleaning my apartment.  Saturday was supposed to be a rainout.


I saw Scott rigging a shark at 5:30 which inspired me to head out again.  Looked like light rain on Saturday morning.




I motored to the gut in a nice sunset.  Pulled out the jib and sailed for about 15 minutes, tacked towards the church.  I rechecked the weather and decided not to sleep at anchor so I ran back to the club and drove home to pay Françoise for house cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...