Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Rainy Tuesday

On Tuesday I showed up early to set up the new head sail with Sylvie. Sylvie was late so I helped rig a couple of sharks.  Initially, it looked like some light rain.  Luc was predicting a storm.  Maud was late but it started to look worst.  We eventually decided not to go and had supper at the club.  Slow Dancer and Snark went out.  Very wet. The course was all reaches.


Tuesday 


I slept aboard.  The next morning was cool.  I did some work aboard.  About 2 PM, I was going to sew a new hatch cover, but the weather look nice and I headed out for a sail to Baie'd urfie and back.


Wednesday
Bruno was having problems with his roller furler. I helped him work on it but the bolts and screws were seized.  Chatted with Scott and sent out invitations to Lara and Mikael to join us for Strathcona since Peter could not make it.

I biked home.  Rain Thursday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...