Thursday, June 30, 2022

Thursday race on Gaucho

I was at the club san crew.  I was not sure if I wanted to race.  Sylvie said she might be late and asked me if I could take Emma out racing if she could not make it.  I agreed to try to take her.  

We sat on the lawn with Emma.  Audrey needed crew so we got a ride with her.  Patrick F and Peter S were there, but Peter exited the boat when his dog was barking.  

Winds were standstill but it was a good evening for a ride.  Winds picked up a little and we got a good race in. We came in eight out of eight.  Patrick was a little loud.  Emma was quiet.  Al was Al.  

On the way back we took down the main sail to reseat a batten and sailed back.  Emma and I stayed for supper.  I stayed aboard. Nice to go out.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...