Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Tuesday Race

Maud and Sylvie came out for the Tuesday race.

Winds were forecast to be 8 knots, but in reality, it was 12-14 knots.  The crew convinced me to bring the 135 to replace the 155 on the furler. Good thing. 

Winds did not decline so we put up the 135 underway and stuffed the 155 into the cabin.   Good call. 

Sylvie steered.  She had not slept the night before and swayed way out of the channel while I was in the cabin.  :(

Had a great race.  Very few mistakes.  Slightly slow tacking.  Great crew, very familiar with the boat.

Sylvie and I stayed for supper.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...