Saturday, May 20, 2023

Adult Sailing practise

 Ryan, Laura, Alfie and Gabriel came out at 1:30 to 3:40 to practise for the SKS training next weekend.


Winds were very variable.  We practised various points of sail, heave-to, COB.  MFD kept falling off with the new mounting system.  Back to the Rammount.


Before the sailing, I updated the DC-DC charging system, installed a Patrick's duck can bucket under the fuel water separator, updated the Fusion wiring and retightened the wiring of the ITC-5.  The depth sensor had been intermittent.  







I went to install the new Radar reflector and tried to do a pump out but the pump out was out of service.








After the sailing, I biked home on an almost dead battery and went to the Cinema Society movie night.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...