Friday, May 19, 2023

Bucket List for Lena

Martine had a cousin Francine who's daughter had sailing on her bucket list.  Friday was a great day to fulfill her wish.  Departed at 1 and returned at 3:40 in very varible winds from zero to 12 knots and direction from east to south to west so we motored out of the /club and sailed all points to Beaconsfield and back.  Lena helmed and was better than some of my students.

It was great sailing.  Roger made a video of our impeccable departure from the dock.










Bellum inspired by Lena




I installed the new Fusion radio in the morning and I prepared a shared directory for Pat's wake and investigated using the club TV for the wake.

Audrey and I did the FFR seminar and I had supper with Rod at the club.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...