Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Tuesday with Sylvie and Spencer

On Monday, I came to the club to help put the mast up on Shark 6.  Then I returned to NDG for Paradyme Fitness.

On Tuesday I came to the club with a bike trailer of stuff for the Nautical flea market on Sunday

Maud was taking care of her father.  I did not look for a crew.  I was going to anchor out. 

Bob invited me to sail but Sylvie O was there with Spensor, an 11-year-old kid who Syvle was supposed to take out.  Sylvie needed more confidence to go out on her own.  So I took them out on Bellum.  It looked windless, but as we got into the channel, we were able to beam to the race course and sailed around taking photos of the race with the zoom and the drone.

Had great difficulties landing the drone in strong winds with all the rigging and a moving landing pad.



We sailed back to the club at about 8. We Had a great time.  

I grilled my steak and potatoes and slept aboard.  Wednesday, I bike to see Laura L and then bike to Laval to visit Binmart which was closed. Wednesday was a long hot day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...