Saturday, May 13, 2023

Grand Anse and ...

After sailing with Rachel and family, I set off at 7 with a north wind beamed to Grande Anse and spent the night there with emergency rations - Confrit Canard and rice and baby bak choy.  

Overnight was 6 degrees overnight but the winter comforter was quite cozy.

Departed at 8 to return to the club in oscillating winds from North to West to East and back.  

Worked on the boat Sunday, installed head sails on Denise boat and later went out the Burger Town with Denise and then slept on the boat.

Monday, I helped Sylvie launch OS and it was cold and windy.  I did not want to bike so I wired the DC-DC charger to the Telecom Battery box and ignition circuit.

At two, I biked home shopping for Lobster.  Did not find any.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...