Saturday, May 13, 2023

Rachel, Daina and Barry

On Wednesday morning I biked and helped Sylvie polish and wax OS

On Thursday I washed and polished the topside of Bellum.  The Shurhold buffer was small and great for the anti-skid.    Afterwards, Audrey gave me a lift home.

On Friday we had Tonip's service and Audrey drove me back to the club and I washed polished and waxed the cockpit.

------------

Saturday was a nice windy day of sailing with Rachel, Daina and Barry.  Sailed from 10 to 3.

We had lunch at anchor between BYC and the church

Rachel helmed most of the day.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...