Sunday, August 13, 2023

Myrtle Cup - viewing on Esmerella 1 and Sunday at the dock

 Gerald and Andrew set off on Esmerlda to view the Myrtle Cup race and we came back.  

The winds were increasing to 21 knots and I decided not to head out as I still had the 155 on the furler and the next day was supposed to be light winds with a cold front coming in later.  - DID NOT SAIL

I tidy up locker, packed the car to bring the Evolutoin 135 and other stuff back home.  I did some sewing of my main sail cover and the shark main sail covers

At 7:20, I decided to set sail to anchor and pick up Rachel at PCYC tomorrow.  The forecase was for a small bit of rain and winds decling to 7-10 knots overnight.  As I left the harbour to the club channel and some drizle came down and the water was very choppy and from the west so I would have to tack around the lighhouse with my 155 in 12 plus knots of winds. I returned to the harbour, had supper and the winds died.  Regretting not going out, I write my blog.  Trip time - 15 minutes    



Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...