Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Tuesday race Maud and Scarlett






The weather forecast was wet for Tuesday but it cleared up for the evening so Maud and Scarlett came out to race. 


I had baggage for out Boy’s trip to Thousand Islands so I asked Rod for a lift to the club. 


We had an excellent start with the 155.  After the start, Scarlett helmed with some intervention.  

We were heading for the windward mark on starboard when Tocade on port tack refused to give way and we had to gybe to avoid collision.  I protested, I did not see Tocade do a penalty turn.  I did not persue the issue.  

We finished the race, sailed back to the club and I boarded Redline for a night time sail to Soulange on out trip to thousand islands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...