Thursday, August 31, 2023

Moon night sail

After Rachel and Paolo left, I chatted on the lawn with Chantal and Nancy and then Mary and Audrey. 

Then at 7:20 PM, I set out again for a sunset sail and almost full moon sail. The blue moon was the night  before but the afternoon was story and I was not inspired to bus out to the club that night.

Nice sail, some tacking.  Georgous clear evening and the moon was very bright.  I ended up at Dowkers South where I spent the night having conard confit and rice.  Great night. 

Next morning I cleaned up my Navionics on the iPad to create the course for Saturday's race.  I ended up using Aquamap.  

About 2PM, I hauled anchor and sailed around for 4 hours, saw and tried to chase Redline, but she seemed to be in a rush under motor.

Came back to the club. Had drinks with Christine, Claude and Scarlett.  Slept at dock.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...