Monday, August 7, 2023

Night at anchor

At 7PM after Single handed race, I was planning to go home since Monday was supposed to be wet, but it was not. 

So I decided to go spend the night at anchor. I sailed in light winds to outside Venture and anchored.  Light supper and went to bed at about 11.  

I did not sleep well and the next morning, I weighed anchor and sailed with the 155 in 10-13 knot winds to the middle of the lake and back to the club.

Did some boat work - buffed the hit from the crash boat when trying to recover the anchor and investigate the Yanmar buzzer which was not as loud as it used to be.  Waiting for Adult Sailing.

Worked on the problematic engine buzzer that was no longer loud.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...