Thursday, August 22, 2019

Fireballs



Shana, Renee, Evelyne, Nathalie and I came out for a sail and to observe the World Fireball championships hosted by PCYC.

We got off late because I biked there and had strong headwinds.  Everybody else got there early.

David met me on the lawn saying my dock is repaired and ready.

We quickly packed up the boat and took off to the open lake, but did not see the fireballs.  They were on the west end of the lake running back.

We sailed around, had a couple bottles of Rose (wine).

RC was setting up for another race, but that never happened.

We sailed around and came back to the new dock, packed up and Shana, Rene and I went to Demetre's for a fantastic BBQ.

Renee drove us back home.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...