Saturday, August 31, 2019

Single handed afternoon

I slept aboard and got up early for a pump-out, gaz up and clean the windex of the bothersome spider's web.  All single handed.

There was a Sabre and two Chris-Craft cruisers at the fuel dock  Nice boats.  We think they were part of the wedding Saturday night.

I lounged around, did not find any crew and took off at 1 for some single handed sailing in 12 to 18 knots of west winds.  Gaucho and Chaos were out there.  Did several circuits checking out the SLVRA marks and played with new Axiom software.

I decided not to anchor out since the temperature was dropping to 12 C.

Came back about 5.  Dropped in on Redline and had T-bones (steaks).

Later I biked out to check the scene at Kelly's Orchard and come back to sleep aboard.  Next morning, I took off for Museum Day and Diana's Porch Fest.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...