Friday, September 4, 2020

Friday bike ride to Vaudreuil

Friday was pretty windy - lots of white caps.

I made breakfast of eggs and sausages and I discovered a leak in the propane tank hose.

I drove the e-bike to Charboneau Propane in Vaudreuil to get a new hose. Picked up some jam and Nutella and a gel pillow at SIM  Picked up some USB-C from SuplusTek in Pincourt for Norm who's daughter had forgotten at home.

Nice ride of 60 km.  There was a party with music at the club.

I installed the new hose and tested for leaks.  No leak noted.  Supper was Jarret de Boeuf with leftover to make a sandwich for tomorrow.

Redline owes me a raincheck for nightcap.

Slept aboard early.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday sail with Chiheb, Marie, Natalia, Bulent -

I did my last FFR presentation on Friday night, moving the duties to Emma and Gerard.  Saturday morning, I lounged a little and tidied up th...