Sunday, September 27, 2020

Single handed to Grand Anse

 After the final DNS race, I packed up the stuff to do an oil change and decided to go sailing instead.

Nice sail from the club south, then through Valois Bay the gut and then to Grand Anse where I thought I heard an emergency call from Dowkers but it was from Lake of Two Mountains.

I anchored at Grand Anse and had a nice night. Finished off the last duck leg.  

The next morning was windless so I motored back, doing an "Italian tune-up" and changed the engine and transmission oils

Biked back to the office but light showers diverted me home





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...