Saturday, September 26, 2020

Saturday with Natalia

We are going through a mini-heatwave in the last weekend of September in Montreal 

I had supper with Toni and the next morning, I biked to the club hoping for a great weekend on the boat.  There was no wind so I waited a bit before departing when Natalia called and said she wanted to go sailing so I waited for her on the lawn while reading Scott's Gazette.

Winds were light, very light but it was hot, not bad for the end of September.




She arrived and we motored to the gut, tried to sail but there was not much wind and it was hot so we swam in 17-degree water.  It was nice.



Wishing Jason a happy Birthday

We sailed to Grand Anse and had a vegetarian supper due to her pancreatic situation.


Natalia

The next morning we motored back to make it for the final Fall DNS with Norm and Chris.  Norm helped me dock in South Winds.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...