Sunday, September 6, 2020

Last and final Friday Fun Race Pursuit and raft up 2020

We lost the RC so Bellum stood in to be RC.

It took almost an hour to get the fleet off and then I sailed up pass SL 43 when I saw Regalia on the downwind leg so I started heading to AS15 by sail and then by iron sail to finish the race.

Naturally, I was taking pictures all day.

We had a great raft-up party of about 10 boats.  Lara and Gee came aboard Bellum. Tara, Dissidence and Bellum stayed until 10:30 and returned to a very calm harbour single-handed.

Monday wind forecast 

The next day was super windy from the south so I did not stay out overnight for Labour day.  I cycled home on Monday morning killing the battery on Shrebooke and Westminister.  90 km on a nearly full charge.



It turns out I have fans on this blog.

This certainly will not help my FFR finishing position ;)




























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday sail with Chiheb, Marie, Natalia, Bulent -

I did my last FFR presentation on Friday night, moving the duties to Emma and Gerard.  Saturday morning, I lounged a little and tidied up th...