Saturday, September 19, 2020

Single Handed Pursuit Race

I woke up in the penthouse, I did not feel like racing - it was cold and winds were light, but Jason’s FB post convinced me to go .. by bike.   

The race started late waiting for winds. 

The race started at noon.  I was ahead but messed up at the first mark, forcing me to jibe to make the mark.  

Got bad luck against the second mark, but gots a lucky lift at the third mark AD28 with a lift.  The downwind was uneventful, my $600 whisker pole let me pass Regalia and Flow Control, but could not catch up to Fugu who was well ahead.  



1











No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...