Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Short run for a gorgeous sunset

It was cold in the morning after I turned off the two heaters earlier in the morning.

I got up about 7 ish but was not out of bed until 9.  




I reassembled the trailer, helped Northern Sun investigate his charging issues, tidied up the locker (a little), examined some Yanmar parts left behind by Maurice, tried to take the dingy out to discharge the Torqeedo.  It was a little wet but Norm came aboard and the boat sunk.  Came back to dock immediately.

I took Bellum out to see the sunset and full Hunter moon.  I motored out about 1/2 mile and drifted back to the club.  Sunset was great, it was cloudy on the east so there was no moon to be seen.  I motored back to the club and biked back home.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...