Friday, October 8, 2021

Single handed Friday

On Friday I got to the club and paid Maurice.  

About 4, I took off sailing slowly from the club channel to the gut passed by Denise, Chaos.  I chatted to Fugu behind us.  

I saw Gaucho (apparently with Chris aboard) closed haul heading towards the sandbars.  

I continued to Grand Anse anchoring sans carbon.  Supper was Confit Canard with rice.  Went for a quick dip at 17.3 water, because Alex did it.

Saturday morning I did the dishes.   I saw Chaos and Denise anchored nearby.

It was a nice sail in great winds.  Saw Gaucho putting away her sails before returning to the gut.

I circled around watching the soling racing and went around the lake several times, arriving at the harbour after 3. I tidy up the boat.  

I was going to the SAQ to get some scotch but was diverted to Balade for Andre's birthday.  

Slept aboard for Sunday's Frostbite.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...