Friday, July 1, 2022

Maud Cup - single handed

I headed out to PCYC in 18-22 knots of winds at 10 AM.

I tacked through the channel and docked at Pointe-Claire.  Dorothy from RC helped tie Bellum. 

I attended the skipper's meeting. Then I went out to set the sails and circled around.  

I had a good start.  Raced for a couple hours as winds with up and down but were generally low.  I was considering quitting and then the Time Limit Expired and I returned to the club at 4. I towed Ryan back in.

Chatting with Peter as Darla was waiting for me with groceries and beer for FFR with fireworks.

Course 6







No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...