Friday, September 22, 2023

Night at anchor

Yoga got cancelled. I biked to the club, picked up my regular favorites at Falafel St Jacques and set off to anchor at sunset.  Expresso and Andre's Nonsuch went out about the same time.  Nice evening.  

Saw Dine and Lucie on the shark with their new motor.  We exhanged photots

Bellum from Shark 5

Shark 5 from Bellum



Got an general call from the coast guard on 16 asking for assitance for a 19 foot boat anchored near Dixie Island with a dead battery.  In the end, they did not need any assistance so I anhcored outside the club near where I had lost my anchor.  Cooked my rice and  pork chop and a tomato.

The next moring, I motored back to the club, fixed my windex, and did the last Yoga class with Shiela.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...