Friday, September 15, 2023

Single handed to Beaconsfield and race coaching on Resolute

Long bike ride on Thursday to Addison and around the old port.  Had lunch in an arabic restrauant near Addison and supper at Chinatown.  Played with the drone at Frederic Back park and Five Rose plant.



Gad experiance with cupping

On Friday, after a morning massage with Chris, I let Chris use cups, which I regretted

Afterwards, I did Yoga with Kathleen and then biked home to pack, picked up food at Falaffel St. Jacques, 

Biked to the club.  Set sail chasing Chaos and Slow Dancer II, almost hitting rocks in the channel, I sailed to the Gut and then to BYC, where I drifted in the dark to anchor wihtout engine outside BYC entrance.  Saw AdLib training in the dark. It is starting to get dark early.

Supper was light - crumbs from Falafel St Jacques.






Early Satuday moring, I hauled anchor and sailed back to the club for Yoga and coaching Eric, Dine and Lucie.


Coach's Corner

Eric was very determined to use the French site.  He did learn a lot about the Offical Notice Board, SI and NOR's.

Eric was a very nervous. And cautious.The winds were light and he was scared to go close haul. Taking was sloppy.  He was not comfortable to head up.  I could not imagine him heading to the windward mark.

He is supposed to go out with Bellum next Saturday for the Chilli Bowl race.,



After the sail, we had lunch aboard Resolute.

Satuday morning winds were farily light.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...