Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Evening sailing to Dowkers (south)

Earlier Thursday was going to be wet, but that changed so after the private sailing lesson, I biked to IGA and picked up a T-bone and sailed out to Dowkers at 5:30. 


Tacked through the channel to the gut and the.n tacked to Dowkers at 7:30 in the sunset when I contacted Redline who was at Dowkers South to see if he wanted company. 

We rafted up.  I had a senior moment trying to figure out which was her port or starboard side. 

He had already eaten so I BBQ my bachelor steak and potatoes and had it in Redline cockpit. 


Derafted at 11:15 and anchored a couple hundred feet ahead of Redline.   


Lounged around until noon, had a zoom tour of a Jeanneau 45.2.  

Departed about 3, sailed back to the club following Redline.

Took the Del Sol to Ikea and TnT market to replace broken dishes and groceries.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...