Monday, September 4, 2023

Sandbar day that never ends



In the morning, I installed locker lights (red) in the starboard locker. I stayed for the free corn roast.



Chantal and Nancy was considering taking a Shark out but was concerned about returning in low winds   I invited them but there were timing issues with her dog Rufus.


As I was about to depart Chris showed up and we departed for the sandbars in almost zero winds. 

We anchored near Disssidence, Fugu and Zig-Zaf, swam there and spent the afternoon on a 26 foot swan. 


ZigZag took Chris back as I stayed at anchor for the night. 








Drinkie 


From Mikie









I anchored for the night 

Tuesday afternoon winds came up 6 to 8 knots, sailed to Dowkers and back to the sandbars


Tuesday night

Wednesday morning at 7am there was wind so I started the motor to haul anchor and give a small charge to the poor house battery that has not been charged since Sunday. 

Then I sailed back to the club, got a pump out. The ladies from last Sunday were very generous with the pumping of the head. 


Monday to Wednesday at sandbars in worst heatwave in years.

Gave a private sailing lesson to Tony. 

Saw and chased Redline on the shark. 


Wednesday winds


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...