Sunday, July 11, 2021

Anchor at Sandbars and then single handed race

After the new member cocktail party, I motored out to the Sandbars.  Zig Zag, Fugu and Don't Panic were there.  Only Don't Panic spent the night











On Sunday morning, Darla came to visit. We tied up.  She had engine problems.  We detached as she limped back to watch soccer (Italy vs Britain) as I did the single-handed race.  




Luc sent me the course and start times.  The race lasted 3 hours of light wind sailing - most of what was fetching. 

I came in 9th out of 12, but I did well. 

post race

The race was followed by some beer on the lawn and I biked back to the office to rid myself of the credenza.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...