Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Sunset sail with Syvlie

After taking a short nap. I got up and saw a squall warning for lake St. Louis.  A line of rain was coming in from the North West on the radar map.  Without the squall warning, I would not have thought much about it.


Sylvie showed up and we decided to wait out the squall. We went to see her new Fintail. Very nice boat.  I tried to talk her into going VC-17, but she wanted to go with green CSC.  In the end, there was no CSC in stock and she went with VC-17.  

Frank from PCYC called to let us know that the race was delayed due to the storm warning.  I passed the message to Smoke on the Water and to Richard who passed it on the other racers.  Smoke on the Water Had already gone out.

Sylvie and I sat it out in the cabin and when the rain stopped, we went out for a nice sail, watched the race and had sunset sail back.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...