Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Morning sailing with Darla

I was supposed to go home Wednesday to do some office work.  Woke up at 6:30 to pack up but the weather was so nice, I texted Darla if she wanted to sail.  

She showed up at 8 and we sailed in light winds from the club channel on a run to the gut and broad reach to Baie d'Ufie sitting together on the foredeck.

We sailed back past PCYC AD20 and started the engine to get back for noonish.


Passed Marin on the shark after the Gut.

The afternoon was supposed to be windless but far from that.  Sailflow fails again.


I did laundry at the club, lingered around until the final Adult Education exams, 

Had a beer on the lawn with the daytime adult sailing school.

We had not reserved for supper and there was no space at 5 so Liam and I had a Lief aboard Kalassi.

Then had a beer with the class and drove Veronica back after she had a very very had day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...