Friday, July 9, 2021

Friday Fun Race with David

I took the bike to the office to clean the credenza and picked up the new mainsail for Strathcona.

Installed the mainsail and Jimmy helped fold and stow the sail.

David Jimmy and I had a nice light wind sail to the start.  The fleet arrived late and we only did a single triangle.  David was a new member, learning to race.

We were late for the dining room so everyone went home and Chris and I had some chicken aboard Bellum.  He had sailed with Nancy.

Peter raced on Gaucho with Audrey and Maud.  We had fun playing tag with her.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...