Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Wednesday on Slow Dancer

On Wednesday, I was lingering around the club, got stung by what I think was a bee on the toe - on the lawn.  Not feeling too great.  

I was reviewing what was needed for the cradle pads, evaluating the charging of Cygnus batteries and Brian invited me to sail on Slow Dancer with Scott and John.  I went sailing as Scott was tuning Slow Dancer's rigging.

Later on, we did Wednesday night Adult Sailing, practising Anchoring with Tony and Eric.  We grounded and got out without problems.

I gave V a lift home.  Thursday was a rain day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...