Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Lachine

Cycling to the club doing errands along the way including getting a new gas detector from Boathouse.

I arrive at the club and decide to go to Lachine since there was zero winds.

Nice motorboat ride to a public dock in Lachine.  Lots of spectators watching me dock in 12 feet of water.  I wanted to ask what country this was!

Nice sunset at the dock.  Some waves from passing motorboats.  

The night was much colder than I expected.  

The next morning, I lingered and departed back to the club at noonish.  Tried some sailing in very light winds and then motored to the club.

Did some shopping at Access Electronics and Walmart.  I stayed for the Sailing Committee meeting and spent the night at the dock.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...