Thursday, October 20, 2022

No Sailing

On Wednesday, I biked to the club to

  • Help Haul out Redline
  • Winterize Tara II engine
  • Winterize Resolute II with Shipwright

I was planning to sail, but the weather looked wet and the overnight was going to be gusty to 30 knots.

The wind got bad at about 4 PM and was very rainy so it was not pleasant to cycle back. 

At 5:15, a sunny hole developed and Audrey and I took advantage to bike back home.  I had the trailer with me.

My bike battery died about two miles before getting home but there were no hills left!

The rest of the week was windy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...