Saturday, June 22, 2019

Easy Sunday / Monday

On Sunday morning, I made eggs and sausages.

I inflated the dinghy.

Then I biked to Lachine to meet Cindy to try some 420 sailing at Lachine Voile Meetup.  It was too windy for her and she was not in any socializing mood.  I biked back to the club as Cindy walked to the club.

It was very windy

We lounged around and at 7, the wind calmed down and was still from North, North West.  Cindy did not want to eat in the dark so we pulled into the bay near Pointe Allan.  We enjoyed the sunset and cooked some sausages since the steak I planned froze.  The 5 LB tank was empty.  We had a bottle of propane that just headed the Hurka and Italian sausages.

A nice evening.

Next day we just sat around, swam a bit.  We lost the propane bottle overboard with the new blue regulator overboard.  Thankfully I had the old regulator

Later we went back to the harbour to BBQ the previously frozen steak using a new bottle of propane with the old regulator.  The regulator worked very well, maybe too hot.

We waited for Shana and friends for the fireworks.



Very restful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...