Friday, June 14, 2019

The Russians

Vladimir and I have been wanting to take his friend Alexis sailing for a while.  Finally, Friday was the day.  Friday Fun Race was the night.

I met Alexis at the clubhouse, Vlad rode in shortly afterwards.  Ed from the club joined us.  Jimmy and Patrick cancelled. 

It has been windy and rainy in the afternoon.  A shark went out.  We went out.  The race was cancelled due to winds.

We motored to the but and put out a reef and the full jib.  Alexis motored out and did a few tacks.  We tacked out to Baie d'urfe and butterflied back.  As we docked, the Russians were eager to leave.  I put the boat away and brought Vlad's bike back on my bike rack.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...