Friday, June 7, 2019

Friday with Cindy

I was tired and took Thursday to Sunday off.  Went to the club on Thursday for CPS graduation supper. I won a wet-dry bulb temperature.

Friday, Cindy joined me for a nice day of sailing from 1:30 to 4:30 with just the headsail.

Later Jimmy and I took Naomie out for a windy Friday Fun Race.



Saturday and Sunday I
stayed around the club wiring the PI and lights in the V-berth, cabinets in head and galley and cockpit lockers.

Saturday night, Jimmy, Audrey, Pierre F, Mike, Jason, Scott and many others went to Ricks street party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...