Friday, June 28, 2019

Friday Race cancelled

I drove to the boat to tidy and prepare the boat for the Friday Fun race.  It was left a mess from the last long weekend and dry everything from the Thursday night squall.  I bought two full propane tanks filled at Gamma.

As I was about to leave the boat, the sky opened up and rained.  I quickly closed the boat again and went to the clubhouse. 

Jimmy was there with Patrick and Michel.  We had a beer.  The rain stopped but it looked like another system was coming in.  So we cancelled the race.  No rain came.  We were a little gunshy from Thursday nights line squall.

Adam showed up and I gave him a tour of the boat. 

I came home at about 9ish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...