Saturday, June 1, 2019

First Friday Fun Race - Norm, Chris, Shelley

First Friday Fun race. 

Chris helmed.  We turned too early and had to slow down before the line so as not to be early.  And we were on the pin side of the line.

Decent winds.

Raced behind Ghost Owl and Chaos, but ahead of everyone else.

This race determines our handicap for the season. 

It was too cold for beer, so we polished off my Jameson.  Jason and Alex helped us at the dock -with Mr. Jameson that is.

Shelley went home and Chris, Norm and I had supper at the club and I stayed aboard for the night.

Next day Chris showed up and we put up the mast on Gaucho and I put up the sails on Naomie.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...