Thursday, June 27, 2019

Squall on J70



I had a hearing at the Regie and did not think I did so well.

I needed to go to the club to wind down.

I did not have any confirmed crew. Crew bank did not come up with anything.  Liam sent out an email to the adult sailors with no results.  Tony sent out an email looking for crew, so I tried that out and got aboard with Scott and David.

Sailed out, did very well and then the squall came in.

Lots of fun. Had a great time.

I had left the hatches open on Bellum and she got drenched.

Scott gave us a lift back to town with Lara.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...