Friday, June 21, 2019

Friday Fun Race with Jimmy and family

I showed up at the club late on Friday after preparing the Ponderay quote.  I was pretty tired and planned to vegetate at the boat for the long weekend.

Jimmy was there with Patrick, Melanie and Naomie.  They wanted me to come aboard so I did and we had a good race.  Gave a few tips to Patrick.

After the race, the family went off for supper and I dropped in on Gaucho for some snacks and drinks. Audrey, Scott and a friend b.... were there.

Mike came by later and we had a Jony Black aboard Zig-Zag. 

I slept aboard.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...