Thursday, June 18, 2020

Redline launch

Redline was supposed to launch at 1 but due to travel lift issues, she got out about 3:30 and we took her out to anchor to put up the headsail on Redline.

After a cold one, I took off about 5PM on a nice sail towards Grand Anse.  Winds died an at 8 I motored to Grand Anse in a fabulous sunset sail and had a great night out.  













The next morning I tried using a car back up camera to de-anchor from the helm.  The screen did not work well in bright daylight. 





I had a nice sail back.  There was a southern component to the wind and Dave was walking down the dock helped my docking.  It was probably okay without him but it was good to protect my dock neighbour Flow Control.

A very nice day of sailing.  Now getting ready for FFR no 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...