Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Single handed overnight

I came to the boat on Tuesday.  There were no winds.  I inflated the dinghy, helped lubricate Redline seacocks, then motored to the bay beside the club for a nice sunset with chickon again. 

Slept very well.  No winds, I tried out the rearview camera with very poor results in seeing the anchor lines.  I came back to the club about 9AM as the winds picked up from the southeast so I turned around and sailed from the club to Pointe-Claire and back with some help docking with Norm.  I had an FFR meeting with Scott and then washed the boat and woody waxed the deck, then biked back to the office to prepare the Wednesday FFR zoom meeting.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...