Tuesday, June 30, 2020

DNS warm up with Maud on Tuesday

On Tuesday morning I biked to the club picking up some food at Arkavan.

On the way out, I fouled the main halyard on the halyard winch.  Trying to fix it with the main winch, I fouled that too.  :( Using the other main winch, I was able to undo the whole mess.

It was a good first warm-up race with Maud with good winds.  

We sailed back.  Maud doesn't drink alcohol on weekends anymore.  

Lots of discussions about the upcoming Duggan cup next weekend. Maud was very stressed with work and did not want to eat aboard. 

Maud complained that the helm wheel was not symmetrical.  Very upsetting to an architect. :(

I skipped supper and went for a nightcap with Norm and MLM.

I slept aboard.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...