Friday, August 7, 2020

FFR not - RAFT UP

The lack of winds meant we had more time for the raft up with Audrey and Mike.

Jimmy was with me and Maud was with Audrey.  Mike was ending his one week vacation with Karla.

I made the rib steaks, potatoes with grilled vegitables - mushrooms, onions, peppers, zucunni and cherry tomatoes.  In fact it did not fit in my two BBQ and I had to grill some veggies on Zig-Zag grill.  Two BBQ are not enough???

Maude bought a salad with cranberries and cheese and Audrey bought a quanoa salad.  Jimmy bought a Sicillian wine and cannoli‘s.

My wind instruments and auto pilot display stopped working.

A great evening and sunset.  Jimmy went back with Gaucho and Zig Zag and Bellum stayed for the evening.

I returned to the club early to do the dishes, wash the boat and troubleshoot the instruments - seem to be a bad crimp on the power feed to the Sea-talk network.  Maybe something happened to it when I removed the iKommunicate the previous week.

I washed the boat getting ready for Saturday’s guests.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...