Friday, August 14, 2020

FFR with Flow Control

Jimmy and I sailed the first FFR after two cancellations.

Flow Control raced too, for the first time.  (we beat him).

Nice evening race.  Winds were from the East. We made two big mistakes tacking thinking we were at the wrong mark and that put us way ahead of the fleet.

I helped steer on the beat because Jimmy could not see the mark.  But I paused to take pictures.

After the race, we sailed back.

Supper was at the club, a scotch aboard Bellum and Chris drove Veronica home.  The next day she said that she needed the drive home, she was extremely tired.








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...